quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013

Welcome!

My name is André, I'm from Portugal, I'm 15 years old and I've been watching wrestling since 2004. I've watched it all since, from WWF/E, ECW, WCW, TNA, ROH, CHIKARA, New Japan, AAA, NWA, etc., but specially WWF/E, which is the fed I've 1st watched. Some of my favourite wrestlers of all time include huge names like Randy Savage, Kane, Sting, Diamond Dallas Page, Mitsuharu Misawa, El Generico, Jushin Liger, AJ Styles, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, and Stone Cold Steve Austin - and I'll discuss many of these on this blog.

This blog isn't made to discuss all of the feds in the world, as the name implies it's mostly, if not all, WWF/E. And even though references to other feds (particularly WCW, ECW and/or TNA) will be very regular, me not think it'll be very likely for non-WWE/F lists or reviews to be posted around here. But yeah, I hope you enjoy what you read and see around here in this blog, and I hope you can appreciate some of the best (and worst) that has been done in this amazing piece of art that is pro-wrestling!

Check out also my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/7DeadlySins2011?feature=mhee

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário